Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Everything, or at least our group, Named

We've come up with a name! Saytchyn proposed we each suggest a letter. When five of the six of us were assembled, we did just that and came up with T U R D Z, which no one liked for obvious reasons, so we switched a W for the T and WURDZ was born. The idea then, is for each of us to come up with our own personal meaning for this acronym.

Assignment: each of us to give our meaning as a comment to this blog.

After this, we can get down to the serious business of developing this blog and topics that people may be interested in reading.


4 comments:

  1. Writing ultimately results in telling zeugma.

    I like this because zeugma is an interesting word and although it doesn't exactly address one of the concepts related to words I'm interested in exploring, it comes close. Sort of.

    Besides, exactly how many sensible logos result in a final word beginning with a Z?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have a T there instead of a D.

    I guess mine will be Wrtier Under the Rule of the Dream Zone.

    Saytch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came up with some alternate sayings with the correct letters but for some reason I couldn't post, so now I've probably forgotten what they were.

    Writing usually results in determining zeugma

    Writing ultimately raises details of zeugma.

    Those probably weren't the ones I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. And now I've forgotten was zeugma means!

    ReplyDelete